The costs of heat pumps range from $4,110 to $7,240, relying on type, setup charges, and the specific architecture of your property. But the average price is normally $5,680, which again depends on your location, present HVAC system, and the manufacturer.
The price of heat pumps is heavily influenced by the size and construction of your property. An expert will assess your structure's load capacity and the heat pump size that will be needed. Also, Windows, thick walls and local geology play an important part when selecting a heat pump.
Therefore, if a residential space has floor-to-ceiling arched windows, then the selected heat pump will require an additional kick in colder months.
Selecting the appropriate heat pump size for your house guarantees that it will function effectively and sustainably as it matures. Here are some of the heat pump rates;
• The cost of a 2-ton heat pump is between $3,500 and $5,500.
• The cost of a 2.5-Ton Heat Pump ranges from $3,700–$5,800
• The Cost of a 3-Ton Heat Pump starts from $3,900 to about $6,200
• The cost of a 4-ton heat pump ranges between $4,000 and $7,300.
• The cost of a 5-ton heat pump is between $4,500 and $8,800.