Views: 103 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-11-29 Origin: Site
How to maintain air to water heat pumps? An air source heat pump water heater is composed of a main unit and a hot water tank. The main unit is called air source heat pump. The air to water heat pump unit is generally composed of a compressor, an expansion valve, an outdoor heat exchanger coil, an indoor heat exchanger coil, a condenser and other main components. Simply speaking, the working principle of an air source heat pump water heater: the low-temperature refrigerant in the compressor system continuously absorbs the low-grade heat in the outdoor air, which is brought it back to the compressor and upgraded to usable high-grade hot energy to heat cold water.
The heating principle of air source water heaters is the same as that of air conditioners, but they are different in product configuration. An air source heat pump water heater is mainly used for hot water heating, which enlarges the heat exchange area of the evaporator and the condenser. Air to water heat pumps adopt a compressor system that is resistant to high temperature and high pressure. You can maintain your air to water heat pump based on the following tips:
1. Run regular inspections on whether the power supply and the electrical system of the heat pump unit are firmly connected and whether the electrical components are abnormal. If so, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
2. The waterway filters installed outside the machine should be cleaned regularly to ensure clean water quality in the system, so as to avoid the damage of the unit caused by filters blocking.
3. The surroundings of the heat pump unit should be kept clean, dry and well ventilated. Do not place debris around it.
4. When using and maintaining air to water heat pump units, users should pay attention to this: all safety protection devices in the units are set before leaving the factory, so do not disassemble or adjust them by yourselves.
5. Check whether the water replenishing, water tank safety valve, water level controller and exhaust device of the water supply system are working regularly, so as to avoid air entering the system which results in the reduced volume of water circulation and thereby affects the heat generation of the unit and the reliability of its operation.
6. Regularly check the working condition of each component of the air to water heat pump unit, for example, whether there is oil pollution between the pipeline joint and the expansion valve, and ensure that the refrigerant of the unit is not leaked.
7. Check whether the water pumps and valves are working properly and whether the water pipes and pipe joints are leaking.
8. It is recommended to use detergent to clean the condenser every year. Start the circulating water pump of the unit and wash the condenser for 45 minutes with detergent. Lastly, use running water to clean it for three times. It is forbidden to clean the condenser with corrosive washing fluid.
9. If the shutdown time is long, the water in the pipeline of the unit should be released, the power supply should be cut off, and the protective cover should be put in place. When running again, check the system thoroughly before starting.
10. When the actual effluent temperature of the air source heat pump water heater is not consistent with the display value of the unit control panel, please check whether the temperature sensor is in good contact.
11. The water tank needs to be cleaned after a period of time (usually 3 months, depending on the local water quality).